Sunday, February 19, 2006

First Post

Hello. I've been looking at various blogs to find out what to write in a first post. It seems that it is generally considered ok to begin a blog in the following ways:
  • by apologising for the failure of previous blog attempts
  • by explaining the intriguing story behind the name of the blog
  • by writing out the lyrics to every Backstreet Boys song ever recorded...

I don't think I'll do any of these.

But did you know that over 90% of blogs currently on the web have been started in the last two months? And can you believe that most of these seem to have been abandoned after only one or two posts? How much staying power will bellevue tce have? I've no idea.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 pm, Blogger Petrina said...

I guess only time will tell how long we will survive, but I'll come along for the ride...

 
At 8:02 am, Blogger Joanna said...

hi guys,
congrats on entering blogosphere! I look forward to reading your thoughts.

 
At 10:36 pm, Blogger Kees said...

Cool, another blog. Looking forward to joining in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home