Sunday, June 25, 2006

what I really think of you...

What You Really Think Of Your Friends

Petrina is your soulmate.
You truly love Andrew.
You consider Karen your true friend.
You know that Brenda is always thinking of you.
You'll remember Megan for the rest of your life.
You secretly think Cath is creative, charming, and a bit too dramatic at times.
You secretly think that Fletch is colorful, impulsive, and a total risk taker.
You secretly think that Chris is loyal and trustworthy to you. And that Chris changes lovers faster than underwear.
You secretly think Dave is shy and nonconfrontational. And that Dave has a hidden internet romance.
What Do You Think of Your Friends?

4 Comments:

At 7:27 pm, Blogger Simone R. said...

Okay, I know. It's pretty dumb. But I thought we could do with a nice light post.

Before you hate me, it's just a silly google quiz. There are 9 questions. You type one name in for each. Give it a go. (Sorry Chris and Dave. I don't really think it. I don't think I do, anyway.)

 
At 11:49 am, Blogger Petrina said...

Soul mates on blogstuff AND Flixter, well there you go...

 
At 6:44 pm, Blogger Petrina said...

I wonder if these soul mates have anything to do with the fact that I'm probably the first person you'd picture in a white dress anytime soon... although I'm very honoured either way.

 
At 6:51 pm, Blogger Simone R. said...

Petrina. Um... yes. I had thought of that too. But if we were at school together I'd have wanted to hang out with you! And I often think I'd like to be in the same nursing home as you when I'm old. We could sing hymns together. Does that make us soul mates?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home